Wednesday, January 27, 2010

This I believe about love.

I believe that love is something that two people share together and that everyone deserves a second chance at love. Love can be in a form of friendship or in a form of emotions. Love is something that can’t be messed around with or treated as a game. I use to believe that love was a god given gift and only certain people were blessed with it. It comes with the butterflies in the tummy, the sweaty stick icky palms, the red blushing cheeks, the constant smile or giggle anytime their name is said and the constant thinking and staying up late just because of that one person. Some people take love to the max and some people treat love as if it’s something that can be tossed around.
I believe that everyone deserves in getting a second chance at love. A second chance to turn things around and start fresh with the person they want to be with. To prove that yes they’ve messed up and that yes they are willing to make improvements and changes to be with the one that they love. People mess up and make dumb choices but that’s only human because not one person is perfect in life. Second chances can turn things around and give you the opportunity to live a happier life with the one you love. Instead of holding that grudge against the person that hurt you the most why not give them a second chance if they’re willing to change.
I for one take love as a precious gift. Love to me is something that is powerful that can turn your life either up or down. Love comes with small and big bumps in the road but you have to be strong in order to survive. I’ve been in situations to the point when love was just something I didn’t want anymore because it seemed pointless to me and I had given up on all hope of ever finding true love again and having a happily ever after. It wasn’t till just this summer when I discovered that I was in love for the second time in my life. I got all the signs of being in love and wasn’t sure if I was ready to get myself into something that could possibly hurt me again. But I did. It wasn’t the easiest or the hardest thing in the world; it was just in between. This experience of love the second time around has been something that I will never forget.


-Sara Rivera

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.